Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back from Palmerin

I'm back in Dakar, as of a few hours ago. (No internet in Palmerin, so no blog updates.)
I'm very busy trying to work, and also I got up at 3AM this morning to get here, so this is just to say that I had a fantastic time there (beaches, palm trees, baobabs, sunsets and such...) and I want to take everyone I have every known back there to see it! My interviews went well as well... I was getting sort of bored by the end, to tell you the truth, asking the same questions over and over, and I was mostly thinking about all of the final putting-together work I have to do, but everyone was very nice and welcoming. The women are phenomenal. The stuff they're doing ranges from small to sort of medium-size enterprise, but everyone thinks big. Ah, too much to say, too little time!
Happy almost-Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kirk Petersen said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for your good work there, and for the updates.